Those P2 ownders who preordered the P3 - Are you keeping your P2?

Will you keep your P2?

• I will keep my P2

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • I will sell my P2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • I will hand down my P2 to an acquaintance

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
I just bought P3A with extra battery, expect to ship week of May 9th
I plan on keeping my p2v+ v1. I put a lot of money into it. I'm sure I won't get back what I put in if I tried to sell it ... not to mentioned seems to be a flood of p2v+'s in the classified adds in every forum...eBay etc...
You could always hawk parts on ebay. Those always go for much more than a complete unit. Strip it down to bare minimal to fund your new P3 ;)

P2's are still quite popular. There are many out there with GoPro's who want a platform to be able to use their GoPro with. Be nice to your P2's everybody..don't just leave them in the dark :cool:

I guess I'm torn because my P2 is actually very nice - I've had no problems with it so far. I've got several batteries for it, a nice hard case (I'm not sure if it will work with the P3) etc. As prices for P2's drop I really don't want to sell it just to get rid of it.

Well mine was stolen by a loser, back-woods, country ^$%$&, FatAss neighbor, the day before the announcement of the release of the P3. So that's a no-brainer... :)

Sold mine at the end of last summer in anticipation of a new P3 coming out this summer and on the day the guy came to pick it up i had this horrible sinking feeling, i wish i never sold it, i spent a lot of time modding it for fpv ect. Im going to see how this new P3 turns out because if its not up too scratch i will be selling it and going back to what i use to have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4