This Wonderful P3 Forum

Reaction score
It is a well behaved and polite place to be and I love it! Thank you all

I go to a variety of other forums that cover a wide range of subjects from premier league football to PC gaming and on the whole folks can and are helpful but there are often loads of keyboard warriors on these forums who are unpleasant and often nasty stepping over certain boundaries being rude obnoxious and generally 'dicks'

I was worried that this place would be similar to other experiences so I 'lurked' for a few weeks to see the banter and boy was I surprised

people say things online they would never dare say to someones face in the pub, they would be decked for sure!

this forum is different to most I visit in that everyone is helpful and not 'arsey' (sorry for the language mods)

so I just wanna say well done folks, everyone is welcomed and this place is a great source of info and knowledge that people actually WANT to share

Keep up the good work ladies and Gentlemen

One thing to remember. There is a "Report" feature in the text body of a post to use. The moderator's are pretty decent with addressing issues.

For the most part, I'll agree that many here are willing to be helpful and patient however, there's always going to be a few that attempt to make others feel uncomfortable for asking a question that has either been answered many times or one that just appears to be too simple to be asking. I will admit the "search" function on this site has delivered answers to nearly all questions I've had. I'm still new here and continue to learn helpful information every day. I often sit back and read the many threads, absorbing as much as possible and sometimes laughing a bit at some crazy ones such as "is it safe to fly in 50mph winds or if my propeller doesn't fit properly is it ok to fly". Common sense isn't as common as some might think. Enjoy your new Phantom and continue to ask all the questions you feel are appropriate.

What ever.

Just kidding. There are times when some people become uber technical and argumentative (myself included) but it's also important for readers to simply understand that this is an online forum and stuff like that happens.

What is most important about this forum is that there are a lot of smart people here and a diverse opinion bases. It amounts to a lot of good information.

For the most part, I'll agree that many here are willing to be helpful and patient however, there's always going to be a few that attempt to make others feel uncomfortable for asking a question that has either been answered many times or one that just appears to be too simple to be asking. I will admit the "search" function on this site has delivered answers to nearly all questions I've had. I'm still new here and continue to learn helpful information every day. I often sit back and read the many threads, absorbing as much as possible and sometimes laughing a bit at some crazy ones such as "is it safe to fly in 50mph winds or if my propeller doesn't fit properly is it ok to fly". Common sense isn't as common as some might think. Enjoy your new Phantom and continue to ask all the questions you feel are appropriate.

I know what you mean fella there are some downright stooopid questions, and they do make me smile and I guess they do deserve a little bit of ribbing, I personally think with tech these days especially the type we are using some people really do expect way too much, either that or they are just dumb

Reactions: CCDD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.