This will be arriving today

Reaction score
OK guys so I am getting this delivered today. Now I know its not going to be anywhere near fat shark quality but for the price I couldn't complain. I tried litchi using Google cardboard goggles and I was impressed. I also watched my old flight videos with an app that turns any video into 3D. So I watched with the cardboard goggles and I was impressed. As soon as I take this out for a flight I would be more then happy to do a review and post it up here
1498035663550.png

And this is the app I use to watch all my flight videos in 3D just in case you guys want to try too

1498035726933.png

OK guys so I am getting this delivered today. Now I know its not going to be anywhere near fat shark quality but for the price I couldn't complain. I tried litchi using Google cardboard goggles and I was impressed. I also watched my old flight videos with an app that turns any video into 3D. So I watched with the cardboard goggles and I was impressed. As soon as I take this out for a flight I would be more then happy to do a review and post it up here View attachment 84253

And this is the app I use to watch all my flight videos in 3D just in case you guys want to try too

View attachment 84254
Cool as love the price too ,looks like fun :)

Reactions: Neon Euc
Believe it or not I saw lots for sale for £4 with all the accessories. I just grabbed that one before looking around on

Not worth the box it comes in, beware the separate glass panel which will only fit once it has shattered. Utter crap.

They work, but they're a little futzy. You have to set it up and then close the box and then put it on your head, etc. And by the way, the DJI Goggles blow Fat Shark away.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.