Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

This why we can't have nice things...

Discussion in 'News' started by ianj, May 6, 2016.

1. ianj

2. Sinisalo

Police don't even have a complaint on record, the only "witness" doesn't want to be named and there is no evidence to support his story. Seems someone is trying to make us look bad.

bradbrok likes this.
  3. Eric1084

Looks like it. I especially like the words he used: "drone peeping Tom".

4. ianj

Yeah, fearmongering with every buzzword they could cram into the 1 sentence "story"

bradbrok likes this.
  5. TheManFromX

There is definitely an 'anti-drone' sentiment out there, and I suspect it's being fed by the news.

A few weeks ago, I was on vacation near Daytona Beach with family and friends and decided to take my P3P out for a spin.

Most of them had never seen a drone so they were pretty jazzed. I kept the drone out over the empty beach and took some aerial shots of the hotel and ocean for them to put on their FB pages.

Later that day, I found out a hotel guest complained to management that someone with a drone was peeping on him in his room!!!

Funny thing is; I was never even close to the hotel! There were dozens of witness who were watching and could corroborate that. (Plus, I personally make it a point to never fly over or near people)

Nothing ever came of the incident, but I felt like the damage was done and it just feeds into the "anti-drone attitude"...

X

6. Start Visit

Man probably spying on his wife.