This why we can't have nice things...

Police don't even have a complaint on record, the only "witness" doesn't want to be named and there is no evidence to support his story. Seems someone is trying to make us look bad.

Reactions: bradbrok
There is definitely an 'anti-drone' sentiment out there, and I suspect it's being fed by the news.

A few weeks ago, I was on vacation near Daytona Beach with family and friends and decided to take my P3P out for a spin.

Most of them had never seen a drone so they were pretty jazzed. I kept the drone out over the empty beach and took some aerial shots of the hotel and ocean for them to put on their FB pages.

Later that day, I found out a hotel guest complained to management that someone with a drone was peeping on him in his room!!!

Funny thing is; I was never even close to the hotel! There were dozens of witness who were watching and could corroborate that. (Plus, I personally make it a point to never fly over or near people)

Nothing ever came of the incident, but I felt like the damage was done and it just feeds into the "anti-drone attitude"...

X

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj