This vs This. Thoughts and opinions.

Reaction score
Title says it all. Simply put. What say you?
b0976012ba9f4cfb42bb0831cdae0de6.jpg

2220c806b64cc31451bf5c66ca91cad9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

whats the question they are the same

Are you sure? If they are the same then why 2 different sizes and dbi numbers? I'm looking for opinions of people that have or have had both or either.

one is a 9dbi and the other is a ( i think) 14dbi. there is a few threads on here testing them. not together. Most of the guys have gone to the larger one or the terminator.

This is a question of individual preference.

If ease of transportation is very important, get the former.

If you want a stronger antenna but less convenience, get the latter.

Reactions: GB71
Greater dBi = more directivity = greater precision in pointing antenna(s) at the aircraft required.

Except the actual subject. ...wasted a few seconds on this clickbait grr :-|
So what are you looking for. both antenna's had been discussed in other threads. Dirty Bum had flown with both at different times. Besides others here on the board. As Mark stated " individual preference". it all goes back to your personal needs. As for the except the actual subject can you explain what is "This vs This" To me that is a very vague definition of a subject.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

So what are you looking for. both antenna's had been discussed in other threads. Dirty Bum had flown with both at different times. Besides others here on the board. As Mark stated " individual preference". it all goes back to your personal needs. As for the except the actual subject can you explain what is "This vs This" To me that is a very vague definition of a subject.
I hope you find what you are looking for.

It was just meant as a positive and negative on each panel. That's all I was wondering about. Forgive me for not seeing the other threads. Mod please Delete the thread if it's that big of a nuisance.

Gee sorry [emoji849]

GB71 this was not pointed at you but the one that said he wasted his time. The whole idea of this is to inform new pilots. Your just asking a question.
There is a lot of info on here and knowledgeable people at can help.
If you do a search on either one of the two antenna's you will find hopefully what your looking for. I have the smaller one that I use on my P3a.
Sorry if you take it the wrong way.

As far as this vs this I have 3 of the smaller ones . Bigger wasn't out when I got mine nor was Maxx but they are the same thing unless I have missed something . Got the longest run with it this morning on my 4K . Only thing was the battery held me back .
Sooo I guess I like the this one best :)

Why force yourself to choose only one? :rolleyes:
Treat yoursel to the best, and get them BOTH! :D
Then use them as appropriate, depending upon whether portability or range is more important, with the size and power tradeoff! :cool:
We are only talking about $109 or $149 more!

Why force yourself to choose only one? :rolleyes:
Treat yoursel to the best, and get them BOTH! :D
Then use them as appropriate, depending upon whether portab$ility or range is more important, with the size and power tradeoff! :cool:
We are only talking about $109 or $149 more!
Only $88 more for the big panel only. I end up using the small one for most flights, the big one for high range flights.

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj