This thing is so much fun.

Reaction score
I just got my P3S on 12/31/16 and I'm still learning it but man this thing is cool and fun. I just did my first 2 Litchi waypoint flights today. Worked flawless thanks to reading MANY threads on here and learning how to set up the flights correctly (mainly making sure it stayed high enough). I'll load up the video later when I get a chance but here a quick sunset pic I took today at 400 ft.
2mx3nsz.jpg

I just got my P3S on 12/31/16 and I'm still learning it but man this thing is cool and fun. I just did my first 2 Litchi waypoint flights today. Worked flawless thanks to reading MANY threads on here and learning how to set up the flights correctly (mainly making sure it stayed high enough). I'll load up the video later when I get a chance but here a quick sunset pic I took today at 400 ft.
2mx3nsz.jpg

That does not suck

Here is the video I made. This is the first big flight controlled by the Litchi app. I never lost controller or video link but it was still a little scary know it had control of itself and yes the house I flew over is my in law's house and everything else is mine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94