• solution?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tvc

Reaction score
June 8, 2017

Due to wet Oregon conditions, the drone hadn’t been flown since the fall of 2016. In late May I was asked by a friend to do some aerial videos of their property. A time was arranged to do this on Wednesday June 7th. On June 6th I charged the batteries on the drone and the controller. At this time the GO program indicated I needed a firmware update. I updated the controller from the GO app. I then downloaded the firmware (P3S_FW_V01.10.0090) for the drone from the DJI website and followed the instructions to update the drone and battery. The results text indicated the firmware update was successful with respect to the items (P3S_FW_V01.09.0060) requiring update. Items not requiring update were passed. On checking the drone after the update the GO app indicated I was within an airport zone and to fly with care. I am aware of only two airfields in my area. One is in a farmer’s field about 4.5 direct line miles from my location. (measurements from Google Earth) The other is 6 miles from my location. I did not attempt to fly the drone at this time because of the late hour. On the 7th I proceeded to Kings Valley, Oregon to do the requested video. I set up the drone and controller and attempted to fly. Nothing unusual appeared on the GO app. The propellers turned and responded somewhat to the throttle control but the drone would not take off. I moved to a different location with the same results. I returned to my residence and attempted to fly the drone again with the same result. I looked on the internet to see if there was some resolution to this problem but found none.

Enter flight logs mode and copy the logs to your pc or mobile. Open them and search for the reason there.

June 8, 2017

Due to wet Oregon conditions, the drone hadn’t been flown since the fall of 2016. In late May I was asked by a friend to do some aerial videos of their property. A time was arranged to do this on Wednesday June 7th. On June 6th I charged the batteries on the drone and the controller. At this time the GO program indicated I needed a firmware update. I updated the controller from the GO app. I then downloaded the firmware (P3S_FW_V01.10.0090) for the drone from the DJI website and followed the instructions to update the drone and battery. The results text indicated the firmware update was successful with respect to the items (P3S_FW_V01.09.0060) requiring update. Items not requiring update were passed. On checking the drone after the update the GO app indicated I was within an airport zone and to fly with care. I am aware of only two airfields in my area. One is in a farmer’s field about 4.5 direct line miles from my location. (measurements from Google Earth) The other is 6 miles from my location. I did not attempt to fly the drone at this time because of the late hour. On the 7th I proceeded to Kings Valley, Oregon to do the requested video. I set up the drone and controller and attempted to fly. Nothing unusual appeared on the GO app. The propellers turned and responded somewhat to the throttle control but the drone would not take off. I moved to a different location with the same results. I returned to my residence and attempted to fly the drone again with the same result. I looked on the internet to see if there was some resolution to this problem but found none.
Could try reinstall of djigo app might kick the bug out

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20