This is why you don't drink and drone

Reaction score
Just need to add one more to the other side and then one on top. This is why you don't drink and drone.:p

FB_IMG_1465096124859.jpg

Reactions: Ridebonfire
Won't that be a lot of excess weight and throw off the balance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Won't that be a lot of excess weight and throw off the balance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The light and fixture are 120g. x2 that's 340g. I think I read the P4 can lift up to 600g.

The light and fixture are 120g. x2 that's 340g. I think I read the P4 can lift up to 600g.

Do you watch youtuber Casey Neistat? He taped 2 Lumecubes to his phantom and some issues. Not sure how much lumecubes weigh but they are bright AF lights. Then i noticed, the makers of the cube made a bracket specifcially for attaching to phantoms.

Do you watch youtuber Casey Neistat? He taped 2 Lumecubes to his phantom and some issues. Not sure how much lumecubes weigh but they are bright AF lights. Then i noticed, the makers of the cube made a bracket specifcially for attaching to phantoms.

Maybe the size of the cubes affected downdraft? I have this mounted close to minimize drag.

And you're going to do what with this? :rolleyes:

Your neighbors are going to love you.

I like the way you think ahahaha. It's more of a "just to see if I can". Like I said, I was drinking. Although I am going to finish the project. I want to get out and do tome testing but we've had scatter showers and good wind gusts for a couple of days now. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
This will obviously affect battery life, and balance(if not balanced properly), also might affect ESC life expectency, I think as long as it's not lasers its legal...

Caught a break so I took her out for a spin. Started off with 90% battery and got about 18 minutes before I brought it home on 26%. She pulled about 6 inches to the left on takeoff which I somewhat expected. Meh. Didn't quite have the same cool Factor that I thought when I was drinking.

20160606_215420.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20