This is what a flyaway looks like!

Reaction score
For the first 1 min 10 sec of this video is what happens on most "flyaways". My gps went out on this flight i had to bring it home in atti mode after i got app connection back. If i hadn't got fpv back when i did it would have drifted off far enough i would loose reception and it would drift til it hits something of reaches critical low bat! Enjoy
Dropbox - video jan 02, 2 14 22 pm.mp4

Reactions: Hamguy
Not good at all, so up till 1 min 10second point of the film where you see it get more responsive it was just drifting away on its own with no input from you? Glad it all ended well

wow at least you saved it

Not good at all, so up till 1 min 10second point of the film where you see it get more responsive it was just drifting away on its own with no input from you? Glad it all ended well
Yep just built this P2v+ from scrap parts. It's like second or third flight. Is dancing between six and seven satellites it take off which is not typical for my area. But I figured once I got up in the air my collect a little more it was a little cloudy. It seem to be fine till I got out about 7000 feet, then my app crashed and by the time I got Wi-Fi back up that's when the recording obviously started and I had to regroup and try to bring her home but it never got more than three satellites all the way home. Time to put a new gps in

Reactions: dlpinokc
Yep it was odd. Looked as though it was making turning corrections while drifting and that is odd. Loosing the satellites is a definate issue. Good luck! Module is probably the best place to start. Hope that get it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj