This is visually stunning!!!

Nice colours/Filter but come on how much of the video was just watching it get to the boat and then back to beach. It was 5 minutes to get to anything worth watching.

Sorry to stomp on it but yes i love the colours/filter over the video and some of the footage but it needed cutting or speeding up badly ha

Reactions: macoman
Nice colours/Filter but come on how much of the video was just watching it get to the boat and then back to beach. It was 5 minutes to get to anything worth watching.

Sorry to stomp on it but yes i love the colours/filter over the video and some of the footage but it needed cutting or speeding up badly ha
Well I enjoyed the water on the bottom... Very relaxing.

Respectfully disagree. Long continuous shot was brilliant with the track. Only thing I'd have changed is I'd have blown out to white at the end of the ship blending into the sunset and not shown the return trip; that and canned the text altogether until credits.

I have to say Macoman at least one of your personal edits you have shared was far more enjoyable than that clip. I like it but the grade on the sand and greens in particular was a bit rich for my taste, it worked for the takes of the ship and sky over the ocean though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20