This is the result...

very nice...good steady flying and some real different shots from the normal stuff you see. Thanks for posting it.

Nice.
What did you use to edit? You could really make some things "pop" if you messed around a bit with the exposure levels and maybe a touch of saturation.

adanac said:
I use Premiere. I would like to work on some of those things more, I just haven't mastered it yet.

poostik said:
Nice.
What did you use to edit? You could really make some things "pop" if you messed around a bit with the exposure levels and maybe a touch of saturation.

I'm sure it's pretty simple. Although I installed and loaded Premiere. I got scared and closed it. haha.

I started with iMovie and went to Final Cut Pro X. The transition was a lot easier since they're a lot alike. Anyway, the adjustments for the stuff I mentioned are pretty basic. Check them out in Premiere (wherever they are), it'll make a huge difference. You'll get some sharp edges, contrast and some great color. Just don't overdo it with the saturation. Then it just looks silly. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4