This is an invite to thank msinger

@msinger is amazing! Thank you!!!!! For all you do!

Ron Davis
#rotorsnaps
rotorsnaps.com
DJI Phantom 4 +Samsung Tab A7
Landing Gear Extensions
DJI Snapin Prop Guards
Bower ND4 ND8
PolarPro ND16 ND32 ND64
DJI Osmo Mobile +S7 Edge

Ditto on the accolades. I find that he is very objective in his posts and provides accurate information. If you ever have a concern about some "advice" in this forum, forward along to @msinger for verification. Just my 2 cents of praise for the invaluable resource that he provides.

He is the 'Great-and-Powerful Oz' of the drone world.

His ' Phantomhelp' site should be required reading, along with the manual that so few know about or download until they have issues or crash. msinger to the rescue....again.

Thanks for all you do. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Always here to help even with the most trivial questions, like mine.:)
His good deeds are priceless and a blessing to have him on this forum

He helped me from the very first day with my 2 Vision all thru the latest P3P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent guidance and a lot of patience makes the man worthy of such praise.

AD

HUGE props to @msinger for all of his hard work and dedication on the forums. I can tell that on multiple occasions over the years we've had customers mention on calls that a guy named "msinger" on the forums was assisting them with this and that and was a great help. Big props to you, Mike.

When I see a post under the name Msinger, I'm like, gotta read this! Thanks for answering all the questions I have before I even ask them. We're all better off thanks to all your knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

HUGE props to @msinger for all of his hard work and dedication on the forums. I can tell that on multiple occasions over the years we've had customers mention on calls that a guy named "msinger" on the forums was assisting them with this and that and was a great help. Big props to you, Mike.

Thanks from me also. Has helped so many here.

P.S. I saw what you did there. "Big Props". [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Advexure

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4