This is absolute mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sorry for keep going on but everything is just everywhere in the forum! I can't get the hang of it.

Why on the homepage does it have a general discussion? Then have general discussion in each phantom category? People don't know where to talk ! I don't know where to look!

I can't check if anybody has replied to my posts unless I go into them. On the old platform it used to say who's replied last.

We really need to have a formal vote whether to go back or keep this. It's what the people want its what the people are going to use!

No am not old am 29! Before anybody replies. Used to be so quick and easy before

sorry for keep going on but everything is just everywhere in the forum! I can't get the hang of it.

Why on the homepage does it have a general discussion? Then have general discussion in each phantom category? People don't know where to talk ! I don't know where to look!

I can't check if anybody has replied to my posts unless I go into them. On the old platform it used to say who's replied last.

We really need to have a formal vote whether to go back or keep this. It's what the people want its what the people are going to use!

No am not old am 29! Before anybody replies. Used to be so quick and easy before

You sound like your old. Give it a chance

I can't find the ROFLMAO emoticon. Anyone? Beuller?

Reactions: CarlJ and Jacob
We really need to have a formal vote whether to go back or keep this.
Go to McDonalds. Tell the manager that we really need to have a formal vote whether to have the building painted or not. See how it works out for you.

Seems like a mess to me too. Post in GD and look for your post under "New Posts" and it is not there. Look for the Ground Station and get directed to the P1 forum, used to be a 404 error page.

Come on guys, if you want to practice or play with a forum, there are plenty of ways to do it offline.
Once you get it figured out, then let us know.

Come on man. I have seen 15 posts from you stating how much you hate the new look. I get it, you dont like it. Theres no point to keep on starting threads about it. I'll gladly answer any questions about where things are, but just to start threads to attempt to drive this forum to the ground is getting old. Please stop beating the dead horse.

Seems like a mess to me too. Post in GD and look for your post under "New Posts" and it is not there. Look for the Ground Station and get directed to the P1 forum, used to be a 404 error page.

Come on guys, if you want to practice or play with a forum, there are plenty of ways to do it offline.
Once you get it figured out, then let us know.
Check the Site FAQ. The reason it directs you to the P1 forum is because its the same Ground Station forum. The tab under P2 is just a link. It would not make sense to have ground station forums per aircraft.

Although I am having a hard time navigating, I'm not going to complain. I'm glad we have the forum. I'm sure the guys worked hard on this so let's not dump on them. Remember...it's free. If you have a suggestion...state it in a nice way.

Reactions: Jacob
Come on man. I have seen 15 posts from you stating how much you hate the new look. I get it, you dont like it. Theres no point to keep on starting threads about it. I'll gladly answer any questions about where things are, but just to start threads to attempt to drive this forum to the ground is getting old. Please stop beating the dead horse.

Jacob it's not right, Trust me.
If it's like this it will be dead.
I want it to work and i want to help.

Take this for example....In the old layout you click on one tab on the homepage called view your posts

It's enabled you to see all your posts and Who has replied last.

Now new layout... I click on my profile name. Then click on view your content. Then I Have each individual reply from me. Then I need to click into it. Then I need to scroll down to see if anybody has replied?

The whole point of creating something new is to make it faster and simpler. A better user interface. That's why Apple sells more than Samsung you can't beat that user interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31