This is a question thats been asked a few times i'd say.....

Reaction score
Hi all

I’ve had my phantom for a year and half now. It hasn’t been out of the case in four months as the British weather is rubbish for flying in...

The question I have is how many charge cycles do any of you do on a single battery (I got the battery that have the 2 square brass contact pads to measures battery voltage... So far I’ve 25 cycles on each battery...

Would it be time to get another couple batters ordered before another flight....?

All views would be really helpful...

Months of storage even if at 50-60% charge could have very easily dropped below safe % of charge levels.

The safe bet is most likely you'll find them to have very low capacity (flight time) but you'll have to charge and use them (cautiously) to confirm.

If' they're not 'puffy' in any way you may be in great shape.

Hard to say for sure but I'd be budgeting for a few batts.

Hi all

I’ve had my phantom for a year and half now. It hasn’t been out of the case in four months as the British weather is rubbish for flying in...

The question I have is how many charge cycles do any of you do on a single battery (I got the battery that have the 2 square brass contact pads to measures battery voltage... So far I’ve 25 cycles on each battery...

Would it be time to get another couple batters ordered before another flight....?

All views would be really helpful...

The only way to tell the condition of your batteries is through the P2 software so why use it. Batteries can fail at any time
New Battery Screenshot.jpg
Battery Warning.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj