This green and pleasant land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Took this at the weekend. Music is by
The very talented James Bay (who hopefully won't sue me for sharing it here)

in the lower right corner there is an upload a file button, try that... I think thats how I uploaded a photo a while back

Yes, I can't find the
Way To upload video [emoji33]
Any ideas?
You need to upload video elsewhere and then post a link to it here.

Reactions: P3A-Flyer
Photos yes but not video as far as I can see. It's my own stupid fault. No doubt somebody on here will help

Everyday is a learning day on this forum

Reactions: DAVEJF
It's just a forum. I have seen forsale posts in this section as well. Who cares people should concentrate and plough their own furrow

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's just a forum. I have seen forsale posts in this section as well. Who cares people should concentrate and plough their own furrow

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I care. That's who cares. Me.

Clean and well organized forums are important, as otherwise it becomes impossible to tell the signal from the noise.

Granted, Phantom pilots isn't the strictest about their rules, but we do still have some mods and users who care about them.

The are different sections for a reason. If you see for sale postings not in the classifieds, report them so we can move them. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik