This drone is awesome

Reaction score
I just got a p4p, and I flew it and it's the most stable drone I've ever seen. I just wanted to say, so far this drone is awesome! It didn't even have gps (was flying indoors cause of rain) and it was incredibly stable. After I flew it, some video said the p4p isn't that stable tho. I know it is, and honestly this was hilarious. Out of curiousity, isn't the p4p the most stable drone dji has besides the inspires?

isn't the p4p the most stable drone dji has besides the inspires?
My Mavic is very stable too. I haven't tried comparing it to my P4P side by side, but it seems to be just a stable.

Reactions: Simzy666
I don't believe the mavic handles gusts quite as well, right?
The heavier the aircraft, the better it'll be able to handle in strong winds. I don't fly in strong winds, so I cannot speak on that topic.

The heavier the aircraft, the better it'll be able to handle in strong winds. I don't fly in strong winds, so I cannot speak on that topic.
I wish I could say the same. Sadly, atleast at this time of year where I live, I have lots of windy days. The wind takes a lot of the fun out of the flight in my opinion, because I'm too scared to go above 200 feet when it's windy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20