Third party extended warranty service for P3

Reaction score
So has anyone here ever used these guys?? I'm seriously considering signing up with them for the P3A gold plan. I've always been against buying extended warranties for ANYTHING, but in this case, it seems to make sense. I'd love to hear some thoughts from the experts.

https://www.neary-aerial.com/home.html

I emailed them, and here is the pricing and extra details for the P3 when the plan becomes available.
"It will be at least a couple of months before parts are available for the P3. We are also working hard to get parts for the Inspire 1. As soon as parts are available, we will begin covering them.

Costs for the Gold plans will be $239 for the P3 Pro , $189 for the P3 Advanced, and as for the Inspire 1, cost will depend on the cost of the parts. Follow us on Twitter and FB for updates.

The Basic Contract will be $199 for the P3 Pro and $139 for the P3 Advanced."

They haven't been around very long, but someone has to be the pioneer right? Is it worth it? If you have no claims in the first year, your second year price drops in half (if you have the gold plan).

There is also a monthly fee of $11-$31 depending on the bird. Worst case w/ the gold plan, that's $600 for the first 12 months. IMO, unless you're flying quite a bit, it seems kind of steep.

There is also a monthly fee of $11-$31 depending on the bird. Worst case w/ the gold plan, that's $600 for the first 12 months. IMO, unless you're flying quite a bit, it seems kind of steep.
You are incorrect there. You can EITHER pay a monthly fee, or the yearly fee to cover it all. There isn't both a yearly fee AND a monthly fee. Please go read it again.

You are incorrect there. You can EITHER pay a monthly fee, or the yearly fee to cover it all. There isn't both a yearly fee AND a monthly fee. Please go read it again.
You are correct, sir. Missed the monthly "option" fine print. That's a pretty good deal then. Wonder if they know what they're getting themselves into.

So I assume you're saying that's a good thing?
Definitely. Go check the P2V+ Help and Discussion forums. He's probably sent his kids to college 2x with all the gimbals he's repaired, lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj