Third Party Batteries?

Reaction score
Hmmmm... They are cheaper - and say they last longer - being 5400mAh instead of 5200mAh, but are they worth the save in £30?
Any thoughts and advice and personal stories?
I'm pretty sure it destroys your warranty to use 3rd party stuff, but if my drone fails with DJI battery, it will crash without evidence - so DJI won't pay my warranty anyway... So that point is null and void...
Thanks!
Baldrick

No no no no and no. So many bad stories of cheap batteries and birds dropping. Get 2 dji ones and your set.

I was actually thinking of posting the same question. I'm not going to trust $1,200 or more of equipment with an aftermarket battery. Not in the mood for my P2 to drop to the ground and potentially hurting someone, I feel the same for my photo equipment... never used aftermarket batteries, never will...

Hmmmm... They are cheaper - and say they last longer - being 5400mAh instead of 5200mAh, but are they worth the save in £30?
Any thoughts and advice and personal stories?
I'm pretty sure it destroys your warranty to use 3rd party stuff, but if my drone fails with DJI battery, it will crash without evidence - so DJI won't pay my warranty anyway... So that point is null and void...
Thanks!
Baldrick

I have no idea of what the price of batteries are in the UK but in the US OEM batteries are 89.00 usd from authorized DJI dealers. Now that's a huge drop in price from 19 months ago when they were selling for 150 usd.

Same with my camera batteries, they sell for about $100, which as far as batteries go, is WAY expensive I think, but unfortunately I don't want to trust that equipment to aftermarket batteries, even though they can be up to half the price. Too scary...

Same with my camera batteries, they sell for about $100, which as far as batteries go, is WAY expensive I think, but unfortunately I don't want to trust that equipment to aftermarket batteries, even though they can be up to half the price. Too scary...

Which camera is that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues