Thinking of turning off beginner mode

Reaction score
I have had some really good flights and am thinks of turning off beginner mode. From what I can tell the only difference is the range and speed will go up. Is this right?

Didn't even bother with beginner mode, just turn it off and enjoy the freedom.

Not sure about speed, but the range limit is removed. But there is still a range limiter setting you can put on if you want to take it in steps.

Thanks for the reply. This is my first drone . I did a lot of research online and in the forum before I showed my wife and this thing Flys fantastic. So easy to control. I am have a blast with it and am learning a lot from all of you.

Thanks for the reply. This is my first drone . I did a lot of research online and in the forum before I showed my wife and this thing Flys fantastic. So easy to control. I am have a blast with it and am learning a lot from all of you.

I was apprehensive about turning off beginner mode especially when I saw the DJI warning that sensitivity would increase. Other than distance and height limits changing I saw no difference. Best of luck!

I thought people only used it when they forgot or didn't know it was default out of box !!

Do people really use it ?

I turned it off for first flight but in had some previous experience flying a cheap toy drone. I guess beginner mode is ok for someone who is nervous and has no previous experience. No one wants a crash.

Well I did it and everything went fine. Had a good time with it. Now it's time to try for farther distance. I still need to try rth also.

I am super cautious and I used it for my first 10 or so flights just to get a feel for the bird. Turning it off just increases its range. and allows you to takeoff in ATTI mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers