Thinking of selling what should I ask?

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my bird. It was a really fun time, but I just don't really have the passion for it that I had hoped my gotta have a gadget tendencies would ignite, when I bought it.

P4
New Prop Mounts P4P Style
MAXX UAV - itelite panel upgrade
Hard Case
2 Batteries.

Drone is like new. ( full disclosure it bumped the house and smashed a set of props, but was fine no issues )
only 9 hours of flights.

I'm more interested in my 3mo old son , spending some more time with my wife, riding my motorcycle etc.

I'll be sad to see it go... I'll invest in a new one down the road. Maybe a Mavic 3 by then.... who knows.

As the Title of the thread states.. How much should I realistically ask for my P4?

How much should I realistically ask for my P4?
Check out eBay and see what birds with those accessories are currently selling for. That'll give you a good idea of what you can ask for your package.

Current price -20% should be the right asking price.

Ok now talk me out of selling.. How long do you guys let your birds sit around when you don't have time to fly? I'm just concerned about letting it sit for several weeks to even a few months between flights. How do the batteries hold up over that extended period of time of not being used.

DJI recommends storing batteries between 40%-65% in the Battery Safety Guidelines. I like to store mine between 30%-50%.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers