Thinking of buying a PV2+

Reaction score
It has been said before and it can be said again, the PV2+ is a fantastic quad!
But if you plan of buying one buy two :lol: Why? If something brakes and you have to sent it to DJI for repair there is not a chance of getting it back for at least 4 weeks.
You will not get any response on the progress of your PV2+ during this time. Mine has been by DJI in Germany now for 4 weeks and still not back. There dealer in Sweden tells me that it´s always like this with the DJI support.
Conclusion: Interested in buying a PV2+ and need to have a flying unit all the time, don´t crash or buy two :D

vagspel said:
It has been said before and it can be said again, the PV2+ is a fantastic quad!
But if you plan of buying one buy two :lol: Why? If something brakes and you have to sent it to DJI for repair there is not a chance of getting it back for at least 4 weeks.
You will not get any response on the progress of your PV2+ during this time. Mine has been by DJI in Germany now for 4 weeks and still not back. There dealer in Sweden tells me that it´s always like this with the DJI support.
Conclusion: Interested in buying a PV2+ and need to have a flying unit all the time, don´t crash or buy two :D

:)..I think if my partner found out I had two..id then have NONE :lol:

Well thats´s one way of looking at it :D

At one point I had two Phantoms (my first 1.1.1 and sold shortly after and my current Phantom 2).

As much I'd love to have two P2's, I'm still paying off my first P2. :lol:

If I ever won the lottery (I'm pretty sure I will soon), that's going to be my first purchase. :lol:

Doesn't everyone buy 2 of everything ? Hell you need spares ! But what happens if you crash one , do you have to get a spare for the spare ? ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20