thinking i want to sell my p3p

Yea man i wouldnt sell it to get the xmaxx... i sold my e-revo and e-max to get my phantom!! My buddy has the xmaxx and its pretty cool and fast for the size..its huge! But he after he saw the phantom he said he would have bought one over the xmaxx if he could do it over again

Sad to see your thinking of selling your black P3P. I would buy it for $900 if you were in UK.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: mrcrane2u
No not going sell it now it flies awesome looks awesome .I kept reading all the bad post about the new fw updates, i did the updates and no issues what so ever. Flies out 3000ft (still in sight) just a speck but I can see it full bars great video .love my bird

Reactions: FT in Japan
upload_2016-5-5_15-15-28.png

Reactions: Buzz rabbit
I'm leaving at 7.30 so should be there on sat at 9

sounds good we will have to go fly afterwards since they wont let me

thinking about selling my p3p its not to old less then 2 months.5 batteries neroguard stealth black infused shell plus original shell hard back pack case two sets of carbon fiber props 5 sets of stock props tablet extension for big screen tablets(i used galaxy tab 4 10.1) iron tablet holder plus standard 60 watt charger and 100 watt charger pack of dye cut filters and one of a kind custom decals from decalgirl $2200.

Keep it and get the Maxx. I have the Maxx and another Traxxas. I almost sold it and it am glad I didn't. There is always time when you will need\want one or the other. I love getting the Maxx out in the snow :)

Reactions: mrcrane2u

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub