thinking i want to sell my p3p

This is why
I have my eye on the X-Maxx, Axial Yeti XL, or the HPI Savage XL Flux (if HPI ever releases it).

But I don't see giving up P3A.

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 & Tapatalk

It's not a p3a it's the professional
Agreed, I was just using my birds nomenclature in the response.

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 & Tapatalk

I like my p3p just scares me every time I put it in the air .it flies great no issues at all .just scares me

I'm interested, but now that I look into shipping the batteries, I'm not so sure getting the setup to Japan would be very easy. :(

Was looking at another setup, but never did hear back from the seller. If you know of an easy, bulletproof way of shipping to Japan, drop me a line. And yes, I do understand the shipping price would probably add quite a bit.

No problem. I don't want to be a pain in anyone's butt. Tough to see P3Ps on here for sale and be out of reach. Not really a used market over here yet (and everything's expensive).

Thanks for the reply. Good luck!

Reactions: mrcrane2u
happy rain day

cant mow cant fly geez this sucks

50/50 on Saturday

well is 90/ 10 that I'm going as long as youuuuuuuuu have your bird still so we can fly somewhere

I just put it out there to see what kind of bites I could get.dont think I could get what I would want .got about 2 grand into this p3p ,it's truly one of a kind

just keep it later on get a truck to buzz around I use to have one but I lived in phx so we would go out to the desert and had a lot of room to buzz around here don't really see a lot of places to drive around

ok I will go bring my p3a and 5 battery's

if they don't let us fly we will find a spot somewhere

just looked bird back in new York on Thursday so should have new one next week I hope

so at the moment this is all I have
20160503_130311.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20