Thinking about upgrading from P2 to P3

Reaction score
45.141598 -92.631683 Somewhere on the Apple River
Couple of questions:
My signature shows what I have currently.
If I sell my P2 would the P3 fit in my hard case? Are the batteries the same? (I would probably sell all the batteries with the P2, though.)
I think the P3 Advanced has its own camera, so I would sell the GoPro with the P2. Does the P3A have the gimbal? The way I understand it, the difference between the P3A and Pro is the camera resolution, right?
Any recommendations as to where the best place is to sell the P2?
Thanks,
Don

If I sell my P2 would the P3 fit in my hard case?
Not unless you modify the foam by cutting it with a knife.

Are the batteries the same?
No.

I think the P3 Advanced has its own camera
It does.

Does the P3A have the gimbal?
Yes.

the difference between the P3A and Pro is the camera resolution, right?
That's one of the differences (the P3P can shoot 4K video). The other major difference is that the P3P has a more powerful battery charged.

Any recommendations as to where the best place is to sell the P2?
eBay

I'm making the plunge also. I decided to keep my P2. I just cant get much for it. I put a lot into it and I think it is worth more then I can get ,if I sell. I just bought a P3P, used. Has just one flight on it, the previes owner up graded to Inspier.

I just bought my P2S used off someone who only had a few flights on it. Came with extras including H3-2D and H3-3D gimbals. After joining this forum and learning more and more I debated about just selling and upgrading to the P3. I decided to stay put and just fly and learn somewhere. Went ahead and added a FPV system to it. I also felt I was not going to get what I'd want if I sold it. Maybe when the P4 or P5 arrives, I'll decide to upgrade then. But by then I'll see how the laws are before I upgrade. I mean who knows, might be tougher later than it is now.

I just bought my P2S used off someone who only had a few flights on it. Came with extras including H3-2D and H3-3D gimbals. After joining this forum and learning more and more I debated about just selling and upgrading to the P3. I decided to stay put and just fly and learn somewhere. Went ahead and added a FPV system to it. I also felt I was not going to get what I'd want if I sold it. Maybe when the P4 or P5 arrives, I'll decide to upgrade then. But by then I'll see how the laws are before I upgrade. I mean who knows, might be tougher later than it is now.
I think the law is the big question. I saw some used phantoms for sale recently and the sellers sead I don't want to register my drone so I am selling it.

I'm making the plunge also. I decided to keep my P2. I just cant get much for it. I put a lot into it and I think it is worth more then I can get ,if I sell. I just bought a P3P, used. Has just one flight on it, the previes owner up graded to Inspier.
I think I might do the same. I might be able to sell my P2 locally or something. B&H is offering a free hard backpack. Big question is, do I really need 4k? Of course the fast charger woul

I think I might do the same. I might be able to sell my P2 locally or something. B&H is offering a free hard backpack. Big question is, do I really need 4k? Of course the fast charger woul
Well, I pulled the trigger. Arrives tomorrow. Hope I get some good wx over the weekend to try it out. I will probably keep my P2 with all it's goodies.

Big question is, do I really need 4k?
Another big question... can your computer handle 4K? If not, you're going to need to upgrade your computer too so you're able to edit your video.

4k will be a great investment when you go back and view the footage years later. The rest of the world is still catching up on the 4k stuff.

HD is HD then it goes to ultraHd ... When it stop. Like guys ties .. Ties are ties it just goes back and forth one year wide the next narrow. Why just do they can sell more ties. Really HD is actually good enough. I think thieir is slot of discussion on it but most pro video is HD .. Above that is a lot of hype.

Comments!!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4