Thinking about returning my P3P

Every device is going to have sun glare to one degree or another, as mentioned fly from the shade if possible, get a anti-glare screen protector for use with the hood. I use the iPad mini 2 and with both the anti-glare and hood it's OK. You can also just turn your back to the sun, this bird is real easy to fly FPV, much easier than my P2.

What is it about the P3 that makes it easier to fly FPV than the P2? I am looking for an excuse to buy a P3. Maybe you can convince me:)

Have you considered a matte anti glare screen protector?

has anybody tried any of the e_ink Android tablets out there? I know the refresh rate is slow but it might be a possible solution in some way.

What is it about the P3 that makes it easier to fly FPV than the P2? I am looking for an excuse to buy a P3. Maybe you can convince me:)
The Pilot app is so much better than the old Phantom app they don't even compare. I find it much easier to maintain orientation, and spatial awareness by flying with the map, also there is almost no lag in the video transmission, and no video dropouts. I have been flying my friends as he has two the luck dog, can't wait to get my Advanced.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20