Thinking about a P3Pro

Reaction score
So if anyone has seen my thread about me ruining my P3Standard check it out: Standard - Please help, did I brick my Phantom?

So I'm going to keep trying to fix it, but I have a special vacation coming up where I'm thinking about getting a Phantom 3 Pro.

Now although I can't afford it, I'm thinking about getting financed on Amazon for it.

But what do you think? Should I just save my $$ and stick with the standard or is it worth the extra $300+ for the Pro?

Maybe Im not ready to fly something that expensive yet. I'd puke if I crashed it.

So if anyone has seen my thread about me ruining my P3Standard check it out: Standard - Please help, did I brick my Phantom?

So I'm going to keep trying to fix it, but I have a special vacation coming up where I'm thinking about getting a Phantom 3 Pro.

Now although I can't afford it, I'm thinking about getting financed on Amazon for it.

But what do you think? Should I just save my $$ and stick with the standard or is it worth the extra $300+ for the Pro?

Maybe Im not ready to fly something that expensive yet. I'd puke if I crashed it.

Go for it.
It's a great AC and the prices are so low I bought a second one just in case I need parts

Get the Pro, u won't regret it...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Numone
Standard sucks. 4K sucks. Advanced has a tiny mini charger that is useless. Buy Pro and you will understand that you have never been flying Phantom before. Different animals - you will see.

I did it... I had to get a credit card for it. My wife is probably going to murder me for opening a credit card for it, but i got it for $750 brand new.

Now I gotta see what I can get for this Phantom 3 Standard lol

I did it... I had to get a credit card for it. My wife is probably going to murder me for opening a credit card for it, but i got it for $750 brand new.

Good buying
She'll spit but it will be worth it ;-)

Standard sucks. 4K sucks. Advanced has a tiny mini charger that is useless. Buy Pro and you will understand that you have never been flying Phantom before. Different animals - you will see.
LOL, the charger for the advanced literately takes 15 minutes longer to charge, hardly useless. What is the hurry anyway? Everyone has a few extra batteries. Advanced is the best of the three models, paying extra for the pro is just wasting your money.

Reactions: leemoore01

Excellent price, well done. Keep it out of the way when SWMBO finds out though..... LOL!

LOL, the charger for the advanced literately takes 15 minutes longer to charge, hardly useless. What is the hurry anyway? Everyone has a few extra batteries. Advanced is the best of the three models, paying extra for the pro is just wasting your money.
Exactly... I was lucky enough to get the 100w charger for £20 brand new and, as you say, it's only 15 mins faster than the 57w. I use the £15 Anbee hub with the 100w and the 57w with the RC but even then, adding an hour to charge 4 batteries is irrelevant....

Exactly... I was lucky enough to get the 100w charger for £20 brand new and, as you say, it's only 15 mins faster than the 57w. I use the £15 Anbee hub with the 100w and the 57w with the RC but even then, adding an hour to charge 4 batteries is irrelevant....

Well, how are you liking your P3P? I just got one, but haven't taken it out of the box, yet. I'm still flying my P1 and P2. I have the P3P, and P4, too. Just taking my time.
Terry

I moved from a Standard to a P3 Pro at Christmas. Much better flight experience, plenty of range, larger device holder works well for an iPad Mini. I like it a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I got the iPad just for the 3P & 4 mount. The mini is the perfect size.

The 100W should shave off more than just 15 minutes. It takes me about 90 minutes to charge a battery that's below 10% using the 57W. The 100W should take around 50-60 minutes. That's 30-40 minutes sooner. DJI specs state even as soon as 45minutes with the 100W.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie