There is outstanding warranty service out there!

Reaction score
I have read tales of awful warranty service on these forums so I thought I would pass on a good experience. I bought a P3 from Drones Made Easy in San Diego a couple of weeks ago. After just two flights I noticed the dreaded cracks in one of the arms under a motor. I called Drones Made Easy on Friday 12/11 to tell them of my problem. Since I am in Arizona, Dave the company representative, immediately said he would issue a shipping label at their expense to send the drone to their facility to replace the shell. They received my drone on Tuesday 12/15 Tuesday afternoon Dave called me to tell me that the bird was what they call DOA and instead of fixing it they were going to send me a brand new P3 instead. Today, the 17th I received the replacement drone. My feeling is that less than a week from them knowing there was a problem to my having a brand new drone is stellar service! They have also been willing to answer my incessant questions concerning drone minutiae along the way. I can give Drones Made Easy my highest recommendation if service after the sale is a concern of yours. I know when buying something this expensive it eases the mind knowing you can rely on the seller. Thanks again Drones Made Easy.

Good to hear about a good experience once and a while. Glad to hear the shop takes care of it's customers so well. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20