Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

There is outstanding warranty service out there!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by azisbest, Dec 17, 2015.

1. azisbest

Feb 21, 2015
    I have read tales of awful warranty service on these forums so I thought I would pass on a good experience. I bought a P3 from Drones Made Easy in San Diego a couple of weeks ago. After just two flights I noticed the dreaded cracks in one of the arms under a motor. I called Drones Made Easy on Friday 12/11 to tell them of my problem. Since I am in Arizona, Dave the company representative, immediately said he would issue a shipping label at their expense to send the drone to their facility to replace the shell. They received my drone on Tuesday 12/15 Tuesday afternoon Dave called me to tell me that the bird was what they call DOA and instead of fixing it they were going to send me a brand new P3 instead. Today, the 17th I received the replacement drone. My feeling is that less than a week from them knowing there was a problem to my having a brand new drone is stellar service! They have also been willing to answer my incessant questions concerning drone minutiae along the way. I can give Drones Made Easy my highest recommendation if service after the sale is a concern of yours. I know when buying something this expensive it eases the mind knowing you can rely on the seller. Thanks again Drones Made Easy.
  2. LuvMyTJ

Staff Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Good to hear about a good experience once and a while. Glad to hear the shop takes care of it's customers so well. ;)