THERE IS NO IOS OR Android APP!

He's a troll and a liar. The house in the photo is one of my rentals. I will alert the moderators as this violates the forum policy. It's typical troll behavior.

I dont get it.

He's trying to retaliate for me calling him out as a troll. The photo is of a home I own in Connecticut. This guy obviously has some serious problems. I have alerted the forum moderators and requested the photo be removed.

He's trying to retaliate for me calling him out as a troll. The photo is of a home I own in Connecticut. This guy obviously has some serious problems. I have alerted the forum moderators and requested the photo be removed.

what photo? lol

Reactions: joelireland
Untitled-110.png

Reactions: Jstic
OK, enough with the bickering. If this thread continues on the path its on it will be locked down. Respect other members and their view point and do no berate other members. This applies to everyone. Capeesh?

Reactions: Jacob
OK, enough with the bickering. If this thread continues on the path its on it will be locked down. Respect other members and their view point and do no berate other members. This applies to everyone. Capeesh?

I will berate a troll at any opportunity. The dude posted pictures of someones house. If he isnt banned I think I am going to be done here.

I only see reference to the photo, has it been removed? Everyone here gets a fair chance until they cross the line. Personal attacks are not tolerated so if there is a link to the photo I would like to see it.

GSSP edited his post(and deleted the photo) after I posted that I would alert the moderators. The photo was a Google maps aerial photo of a home I own, with the address shown in the upper left hand corner. As a moderator I would think you would be able to find all the information you need to corroborate this. If you need proof that I own the home, PM me and I will be happy to send it to you.

I can't think of a more egregious thing to post on an internet forum than someone's personal information, with photos and without their permission. This is STRICTLY forbidden in your own rules under stalking. While my original post to GSSP may have been harsh, it is absolutely 100% accurate. He came to this thread to get a rise out of people, posting bogus DJI newsletters to back up the rest of his bogus claims. Everything he posted has been debunked as a lie, exaggeration or rumor. He admits that he doesn not own a P3 and has no intention of purchasing one. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and free speech, but spreading misinformation, photoshopped bogus documents and photos of other members personal property crosses the line big time.

In many of the forums to which I subscribe, posting a photograph of another member's personal property without their consent would ge grounds for immediate suspension from the forum. Aside from the fact that he posted copyrighted materials.

I only see reference to the photo, has it been removed? Everyone here gets a fair chance until they cross the line. Personal attacks are not tolerated so if there is a link to the photo I would like to see it.

Photo was originally posted in post # 97 in this thread. GSSP then edited the post and deleted the aerial photo of a property I own. See my previous post for more information.

GSSP... lots of things are readily available on the net. That doesn't make them legal, ethical, or appropriate for the environment of this forum. Elevate your game.

just let it go dude, take a pill lol, check your FB page

So you admit you gathered personal information about me and a property I own, and posted it in this forum. What was the purpose of you posting my personal information, with a photo, in this forum?

GSSP... lots of things are readily available on the net. That doesn't make them legal, ethical, or appropriate for the environment of this forum. Elevate your game.

ok, I will stop, yall started it back up

Come on GSSP, man up here. Answer the questions. I have no intention of "letting it go".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik