THERE IS NO IOS OR Android APP!

Their internal communication is fine I am sure. It is their external communication that is lacking and very much unprofessional. If China wants to do business with the rest of the world then they need to attend some support and service training.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

downloaded!! now waiting for the p3 to show up, im out in the front yard flying my vision plus in the mean time haha

I have a few positive thoughts on this app delay, that might just show that old saying of "everything happens for a reason" saying being true. There will be many new phantom pilots that have taken delivery of there new P3s but cant fly them yet, so will now probably be doing the next best thing, lots of research on the net and reading the Manuel on everything to do with what a P3 can do and fully understanding it in every way before flying. I still to this day truly believe most fly aways are pilot error with maybe sometimes people to keen to fly them first without knowing everything about them and there settings. So if this delay ends up meaning more knowledge to a new pilot then thats a good thing and a blessing in disguise for everyone.

Right, now for all experienced pilots that are ready to pounce on me about any fly aways that were not pilot error, please please note a said most and not all. So for gods sake i dont want to see any posts below about fly aways because this is not what my post is about.

Next, If you are a phantom pilot like my self all ready, then we can chill our bean and fly what we have all ready and look forward to what is to come with our new phantom 3s, which if were all honest is a fantastic bit of kit with so so many more features and functions that most could have hoped for.

Happy P3 day to everyone, and all that's waiting.;)

Just flew my P3 a little while ago. Downloaded this andriod pilot app this afternoon, not sure if it's pre or post update, even if it is an update. All I know is the P3 flew perfectly and the app was fine. I'm using a LG G2 with Android 5.0.2.

Just flew my P3 a little while ago. Downloaded this andriod pilot app this afternoon, not sure if it's pre or post update, even if it is an update. All I know is the P3 flew perfectly and the app was fine. I'm using a LG G2 with Android 5.0.2.

ahhhhh mine needs to show up already!!!

There's no new Android app yet. They just updated the app description to show what has been true for 2 weeks - that the app works for the P3. Now people can at least stop freaking out about the Android app now that the wording changed. The version is still 1.0.10, which is what came out on 4/16. When that number changes, it's updated.

Reactions: mimako
There's no new Android app yet. They just updated the app description to show what has been true for 2 weeks - that the app works for the P3. Now people can at least stop freaking out about the Android app now that the wording changed. The version is still 1.0.10, which is what came out on 4/16. When that number changes, it's updated.
Agreed go fly...

Drama, Drama, Drama! I just can't believe there are still people out there that trust everything they read or see on the net is true.... just because it's on the net. Wonder where he got that letter from.... his Photoshop program? I called the dealer as soon as I saw it and was told no such letter had been received, he said he would have sent out an email to all of his customers at once if it had. This guy could have verified this with one call, but instead started shouting that 'the sky is falling'

Reactions: mconheady

Glad to hear that the LG G3 worked well. I figured it would, but my P3 is enroute so haven't tested it. One less thing to worry about. Thanks.

The current Android app works, but it is definitely not updated for the Phantom 3. Even though i chose NTSC at the startup, i still do not have access to the 60 fps, only the 50, and no way to switch from PAL to NTSC or vice versa. Also, it asks you to name your device, and tags it as an Inspire 1. The Phantom 3 manuals are also not available on the app yet.

Reactions: antoniio
few days, your dreaming, cant you read? I am 5 and pissed, you? dont believe it,then someone post an official DJI response??? it dont exist...

where is today's APP as promised???? Tell us gfredrone...

So now that the Android app is out, and the IOS app is days away, it turns out EVERY one of your rants and complaints are total ********, including the bogus photo shopped letter you posted and bought into like it was the bible.

Now I have a question for you. What does it feel like to wake up with two feet in your mouth every morning?
Your type, who doesn't own a P3 and has no plans on buying one offers NOTHING to this forum. Troll

Reactions: bbfpv
So now that the Android app is out, and the IOS app is days away, it turns out EVERY one of your rants and complaints are total ********, including the bogus photo shopped letter you posted and bought into like it was the bible.

Now I have a question for you. What does it feel like to wake up with two feet in your mouth every morning?
Your type, who doesn't own a P3 and has no plans on buying one offers NOTHING to this forum. Troll
Ouch!, and the sword cuts both ways. LMAO!

my pleasure

ok

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik