THERE IS NO IOS OR Android APP!

Patience folks. Even companies like Apple with history of launching highly anticipated products run into glitches at launch. There is a whole supply and distribution chain that is extremely complex. Stuff happens. I am sure App will be approved soon and not be delayed 4-5 weeks. And everyone will be making love to their Phantom day and night. Some will move to the next shinny gadget and others will actually realize the full potential of the Phantom.
You don't need an app to make love to the quad. Actually, that's something to do while waiting for the app!

Wait... You guys haven't been doing that these past few days? That's just me?

Well this is awkward.
Tonight is our first date. And if she orders the lobster she's going right back to China.

124.jpg

The real reason no iOS yet.

Patience folks. Even companies like Apple with history of launching highly anticipated products run into glitches at launch. There is a whole supply and distribution chain that is extremely complex. Stuff happens. I am sure App will be approved soon and not be delayed 4-5 weeks. And everyone will be making love to their Phantom day and night. Some will move to the next shinny gadget and others will actually realize the full potential of the Phantom.

THE DELAY IS NOT APPLE, DJI KNEW THE LAUNCH DATE FOR P3, THEY KNEW THE LEAD TIME FOR APPLE AND NO LEAD TO FOR ANDROID!!!

DJI IS FULL OF **** AND WE WILL BE THE BETA TESTERS, I DO NOT OWN A P3, OVER 150 FLIGHTS ON P2V3, BUT I ADVISED MY BEST FRIEND TO PREORDER THIS P3 **** AND NOW I FEEL VERY BAD ABOUT IT, BAD ENOUGH TO PAY FOR HIS P3 PAPER WEIGHT

I AM MORE PISSED OFF THAN A P3 OWNER!!!!

THIS **** LETTER IS REAL;

225021krfv1lfpzt6jzonf.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, you paid for his P3 because the app is a few days delayed? Serious question, how old are you?

Wait, you paid for his P3 because the app is a few days delayed? Serious question, how old are you?

few days, your dreaming, cant you read? I am 5 and pissed, you? dont believe it,then someone post an official DJI response??? it dont exist...

where is today's APP as promised???? Tell us gfredrone...

Troll my ***, dont feed DJI employees gfredrone
You keep repeating yourself. We get it. Hey, come back in a week if the apps aren't out and tell us all to pound sand and that you told us so. Until then get a hold of yourself man and chill...

Reactions: bbfpv
I just chatted with a rep on DJI.com and was told the Apple app is suppose to be ready next week and the android app is live and working now. I will know more tomorrow when I get my P3. Can anyone confirm if the Android app works?

I am trusting my e-mail from DJI that the app will be up "within one week".

I assume the app is not required to just be able to fly the P3? Surely you can manually fly and enjoy it until the app is released? The app is to allow you to record video and get a FPV through the camera but you can still fly it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigPig
I just chatted with a rep on DJI.com and was told the Apple app is suppose to be ready next week and the android app is live and working now. I will know more tomorrow when I get my P3. Can anyone confirm if the Android app works?

It was supposed to be available today. Now it's supposed to be available tomorrow. For others, it's supposed to be available in several days. iOS is supposed to be available within a week. For others it's supposed to be available several weeks from now.

All official news from DJI.

So which is it? I think DJI has some issues with internal communication.

I assume the app is not required to just be able to fly the P3? Surely you can manually fly and enjoy it until the app is released? The app is to allow you to record video and get a FPV through the camera but you can still fly it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's much more integrated than that. iOS users aren't able to power up their motors at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31