THERE IS NO IOS OR Android APP!

Reaction score
Just finish Chat with DJI, there are NO APPs to fly P3, will be weeks away

What a joke

Weeks? I thought people were saying a few days.

want me to copy/paste the email that was sent a few hours ago to everyone that pre-ordered a P3? There are already like 4 topics about this on this board.

Yeah, it sucks. Just took delivery of P3P here and don't know if I should try flying it or wait for the apps. Total noob here. What say ye?

Last edited:
I have read in several places that the DJI Pilot App for Android that is currently out will allow you to fly the P3.

Guys, Mohan has been flying the P3P for over a week with a Shield (Android) tablet and the current Android app. That's a pretty clear sign that the P3 WILL work with Android right now. Yes, it looks like we'll see another update tomorrow but it looks like you can play with it today. I'll test this myself this afternoon when I pick mine up from FedEx.

I have read in several places that the DJI Pilot App for Android that is currently out will allow you to fly the P3.

well post a link for the APP, DJI pulled it, it is no longer on DJI web

Guys, Mohan has been flying the P3P for over a week with a Shield (Android) tablet and the current Android app. That's a pretty clear sign that the P3 WILL work with Android right now. Yes, it looks like we'll see another update tomorrow but it looks like you can play with it today. I'll test this myself this afternoon when I pick mine up from FedEx.

well post a link for the APP, DJI pulled it, it is no longer on DJI web

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers