The Zenmuse H3-2D Pre-order thread....

Reaction score
I ordered mine. Hope I have it be July 4th for a little family trip. Also ordered a V2 PMU. Not happy that I had to shell out the extra $65 for that but you gotta pay to play.

Anyone else?

Got mine on order. Will come in while I'm traveling so should be here when I get back. Going to let dealer install so I don't have to stress that I need something else to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered mine last month, which IMO was a little late. Anyway, TODAY'S THE DAY that DJI is supposed to start letting them go to the dealers, if I read it right.

My dealer was honest enough with me to predict that, given my place in the que, I should get mine mid-July. Can't wait.

I put mine on pre-order with Atlanta Hobby on April 16th, the first day they were accepting pre-orders. Leaving for vacation next week for OBX, would love to have it by then.

lilwheat said:
I put mine on pre-order with Atlanta Hobby on April 16th, the first day they were accepting pre-orders. Leaving for vacation next week for OBX, would love to have it by then.

Ordered mine from Atlanta Hobby also. Much later than you. Heading to SFO tomorrow so hopefully will be ready to go on my return mid July.
Just hope it works to smooth things out.

E

lilwheat said:

Ordered mine from Atlanta Hobby also. Much later than you. Heading to SFO tomorrow so hopefully will be ready to go on my return mid July.
Just hope it works to smooth things out.

E

I was under the impression that dealers were getting units today. I was half expecting a ship notification today. Anyone else?

Adam said:
I was under the impression that dealers were getting units today. I was half expecting a ship notification today. Anyone else?

Talked to my dealer today about another issue and he was expecting shipment today and seemed frustrated that he had heard no news.

E

Adam said:
I thought the same thing but with the wording of the release, I think they were shipping to dealers on 6/25. So, late this week?

B&H Photo has the projected availability as July 1st, and they're a DJI dealer.

I Just spoke to my local DJI dealer. The Gimbal is delayed... they dont know when the Gimbal Will arrive to the local Rc store.. I bought my gimbal on 18 of june.. sow I'm a little bit frustrated.........

I preordered through DroneFly and paid the full amount last week. Still haven't heard back, but I have high hopes that it'll be soon.

Thanks for the update Adam.

Too bad about the Vision using a 5.8 ghz controller, with 2.4 camera control. Makes the idea of buying one without
radio to use with my Futaba, kind of a poor idea.

Its all due to marketing. Besides there are other options out there. And probably lighter products,too.

I placed my order with Dronefly on 6/21. Today, I inquired about it and this was the response:

There are pre-orders in front of you and there are almost 1000 people behind you now. Depending on how many units Dji sends us each week will determine when you will get yours! We will get to yours as soon as we can!

Had one on order with Atlanta Hobby but canceled it because of no firm delivery date, even after they had a firm order. I got in touch with Bob at allerc.com on Friday last week and mine is on its way.... It shipped today! He also had the PMU2. Free shipping...too. THANKS BOB!!!!

goliver said:
Had one on order with Atlanta Hobby but canceled it because of no firm delivery date, even after they had a firm order. I got in touch with Bob at allerc.com on Friday last week and mine is on its way.... It shipped today! He also had the PMU2. Free shipping...too. THANKS BOB!!!!
Was there any word about the "accessory kit" that includes the lever for the 7th channel? I still can't find any info about that on any site.

Pre-ordered with AtlantaHobby the first day they were accepting pre-orders (April 16th) and I still haven't heard a thing. George is gettin' UPSET! :)

I canceled my order with DroneFly. They told me they received only 70, and although they would be getting shipments every week, based on my order number, it would be "a few weeks" before mine shipped. In my post above, they told me there were 1000 orders after mine. Now, on the phone, that number changed to 500.

Instead, I found them IN STOCK at rcrus.com. At the time of this writing, they have 11 left in stock per the website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31