The Website, videos and manual are you friends

Reaction score
I find a lot of the same posts here, similar problems to the ones that I've been having, and find that checking here is a nice place for feedback and tips, but really pouring over the manual and videos is helping me a ton. Some of the issues they mention on the videos and manual don't make any sense until you come across those problems yourself, but when you do have those problems, there's a lot to be found on the dji website. This is coming from a noob who keeps coming across issues with transmitter and take-off. Once it's in the air, **** this thing for being so **** addicting :)

Agreed 100% It's built in to the Male brain that we know everything and that manuals are for woosey's :lol:

The Phantom does some crazy, unintuitive and outright stupid things - until you read the manual and realize there is method and logic and that - yea - it's doing what it's supposed to do ;)

marcus_canada said:
Agreed 100% It's built in to the Male brain that we know everything and that manuals are for woosey's :lol:

The Phantom does some crazy, unintuitive and outright stupid things - until you read the manual and realize there is method and logic and that - yea - it's doing what it's supposed to do ;)

It's not that, I mean, I've got no problem admitting that I'm wrong and admitting that the phantom does some stupid shiza for being advertised as "fly right out of the box", it's just, take a minute, take a look at the vids, then come here. That's what I try and do. That being said, still can't get this thing off the ground :)

why can't you get it off the ground I'm a noob too and I found super easy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik