The Sma Glen

Quality video, I like the slow reveal shot at the start, I am also a mountain fanatic with a few Munros under my belt, so I can watch this stuff all day.
You really got lucky with the weather, and little wind at that height, you have to grab the opportunities, especially with these short days in Scotland.
Does your Phantom get Midge splatter in the season? At least if it does get splattered you are doing your bit to keep them under control.

Another interesting video toorboy! I noticed snow on the tops while motorcycling Sunday, it certainly makes for a good subject.

Great lighting! Yes, smooth flying. And good editing too. I'm like a lab rat --I will watch this stuff instead of eating.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Quality video, I like the slow reveal shot at the start, I am also a mountain fanatic with a few Munros under my belt, so I can watch this stuff all day.
You really got lucky with the weather, and little wind at that height, you have to grab the opportunities, especially with these short days in Scotland.
Does your Phantom get Midge splatter in the season? At least if it does get splattered you are doing your bit to keep them under control.
thanks Jayfdee yeh the munros look a right peach buddy :) yeh I was very lucky with the weather
the weekend before I sat three hours in the car waiting for fog to shift lol in the end I just moved on
my old quad was full of bug splats my p3p has been lucky so far :)

Great lighting! Yes, smooth flying. And good editing too. I'm like a lab rat --I will watch this stuff instead of eating.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
thanks Dan cutter I was trying to catch the sun at the right angle
but was a bit off as some of the hill was in shadow I will try again
when it thaws out in the summer lol :)

Toorboy, I don't have anything like your patience. If the weather's unsuitable when I get were I hoped to fly I just drive home.
:)

Toorboy, I don't have anything like your patience. If the weather's unsuitable when I get were I hoped to fly I just drive home.
:)
its a hit or a miss Red Duster I follow the weather every day & plot where is gonna be best
over the weekend & check google maps for locations :) I think iv been let down with weather
maybe five times over a year but its the getting up at dark o clock to travel to places
iv took a few chances with wind speeds sometimes to get a flight in but the good
thing is most of the glens are sheltered just as long as you keep your eye out for
eagles lol :confused:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj