The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

Anyone know where I can find a list of the DHL Level 7 countries that seller mentions? I'm in South Africa so not sure how long this would take.
Replied by mail.
Most countries have DHL level 7. Sometimes we needed to pay in these countries too for remote locations and did not claim it, as we are good customer at DHL (1400 Inspire1 sets shipped around the world). For level 8 and 9 it will be USD 20 more without remote.

Reactions: geckodrones
Replied by mail.
Most countries have DHL level 7. Sometimes we needed to pay in these countries too for remote locations and did not claim it, as we are good customer at DHL (1400 Inspire1 sets shipped around the world). For level 8 and 9 it will be USD 20 more without remote.

Order placed :)

1400 Inspire1? **** man, that's serious revenue.

Order placed :)

1400 Inspire1? **** man, that's serious revenue.
Let us be clear:
Revenue = 0 We do all for helping the community and do not need this income for our daily bread. We are not a shop, but like happy pilots around the world. We work at cost price, the reason that there is no margin for dealers. Only in shipping cost they can get some profit.

Further to being the first in the world to getting these very fine filters. The glass is very sweet. Love the CPL too! Too busy editing at the mo, but when I get time I'll share some footage.

Reactions: Rainbowers
Bugger, gear failure during pre take off checks. Aerial boosters failed to light blue so pulled the pin on this mornings shoot. Heading to an electrician today to fix the contact points. I'll try again tomorrow!

Got my set today. Eager to get out and try out the fantastic looking set
Me too. They are exactly as presented and fit nicely. Super.
The gimbal transport stabiliser no longer fits due to the weights.
It feels a little heavy and I think it necessary to be very aware and careful of the gimbal in transport. The crafts feet need to be a few mm higher as the gimbal initiation causes the lens to touch the ground. Only on initiation due to sideward movement.
Maybe fine weather coming and test some differences/applications

You might consider attaching the weights via adhesive backed Velcro. The industrial strength Velcro would provide excellent hold but the weights would also be removable for transport with the stock gimbal stabilizer.

You might consider attaching the weights via adhesive backed Velcro. The industrial strength Velcro would provide excellent hold but the weights would also be removable for transport with the stock gimbal stabilizer.
Good idea. We already tried out. You need to take attention that the Velcro has a certain thickness and for example our 15 grams with versus without has not 100% the same effect. But it is workable. We did not like to glue the Velcro base on the camera. Our counterweights are removable without any damage.

Last edited:
Quick question, can these these filters be used for the P3 Advanced as well, or is it only for the pro version?
As well, the video mentioned that it will include a graduated ND 4 and a graduated ND 8 (if I'm not mistaken). Is there any way to combine these to get a graduated ND 16? (ps. sorry if my questions seem obvious to some as I am new to photography) Thank you.

Quick question, can these these filters be used for the P3 Advanced as well, or is it only for the pro version?
As well, the video mentioned that it will include a graduated ND 4 and a graduated ND 8 (if I'm not mistaken). Is there any way to combine these to get a graduated ND 16? (ps. sorry if my questions seem obvious to some as I am new to photography) Thank you.

They will work with the P3A
You can combine the filters.

curious about your experiences !
Here's an image of a Hospital I captured this morning using Rainbowers GR4 filter. The filter system works extremely well. No gimbal motor overheats, Horizon stays level and easy to add and subtract filters. For transporting, I remove the filter system and put a camera/gimbal support on the lens. The weights stay on the camera/gimbal.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443306052.292886.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone had a chance to do a direct comparison of these lenses versus PolarPro? My photography knowledge is very limited, and the lenses offered by Rainbowers seem to be great quality and price. Further input on comparison from others would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl