The Prodigy

Nice! I've got Voodoo People at the top of the list of tracks I want to edit some video to.

Btw, I hope you let your son fly at some point too, he looked bored ;)

OI Photography said:
Nice! I've got Voodoo People at the top of the list of tracks I want to edit some video to.

Btw, I hope you let your son fly at some point too, he looked bored ;)

Thanks... Yes, I have let him fly some but you are right, I definitely need to let him fly more. He was bored... lol.

It was a little slow start and almost stopped watching.....

The beat kicked In and I loved it. Loved the how you used the FCPX effects and matched it well to the music. I can appreciate that must of taken a long time to edit this.

I too love prodigy and have been to see them a few times in the Gilted generation age. You have inspired me to make something similar.

dtdyer01 said:
It was a little slow start and almost stopped watching.....

The beat kicked In and I loved it. Loved the how you used the FCPX effects and matched it well to the music. I can appreciate that must of taken a long time to edit this.

I too love prodigy and have been to see them a few times in the Gilted generation age. You have inspired me to make something similar.

Thank you. It didn't take too much time. I had another edit to it at first and after watching it I found that it was quite boring. I am new to piloting the phantom and have found that to be my problem, nothing cool around here to fly around and film.... Total time spent editing? maybe 4 hours. I have loved the prodigy since the 80's! I haven' t been blessed to see them live because I live in Texas. I did have tickets in 2011 to see them tour with Linkin Park but Chester's voice went out and they had to reschedule the show and unfortunately, The Prodigy was unable to make the new date... needless to say, I returned my ticket and got a refund. I wish they would come back to the states. Their new music is just as good, if not better than their old stuff! I'm glad you enjoyed. I make videos to try and expose people to my weird style of music.... lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20