The Prodigal Son Returns

Reaction score
Last fall I crashed my P3A, recovered it and sold it on Ebay for $500. All winter I was excited about the rumors concerning a P4. Finally it was released and I knew to wait. Don't be a beta tester. Wow, the price of $1400 seemed reasonable to a degree. With a battery you are close to $1600. Then the reviews started coming in. We know them by now, short battery time and shorter range. All the while I'm watching prices on P3P falling. Now I see a brand new in the box P3P with an extra battery for $900. OMG, $700 cheaper. Is collision avoidance worth $700? I don't think so. So I jumped on the $900 deal and it arrived today. 1 year ago this bird was $1250. Waiting for the remote to fully charge and I'm back outside! P4 maybe next year for $700, but they will have had to fix it by then.

Reactions: Reed L and ChrisA
Last fall I crashed my P3A, recovered it and sold it on Ebay for $500. All winter I was excited about the rumors concerning a P4. Finally it was released and I knew to wait. Don't be a beta tester. Wow, the price of $1400 seemed reasonable to a degree. With a battery you are close to $1600. Then the reviews started coming in. We know them by now, short battery time and shorter range. All the while I'm watching prices on P3P falling. Now I see a brand new in the box P3P with an extra battery for $900. OMG, $700 cheaper. Is collision avoidance worth $700? I don't think so. So I jumped on the $900 deal and it arrived today. 1 year ago this bird was $1250. Waiting for the remote to fully charge and I'm back outside! P4 maybe next year for $700, but they will have had to fix it by then.
Hell 2 months ago it was $1250. Hehehhe. Great deal you got there. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Hovtech
First nice day today. Out flying my new P3P. Got 10,000 feet out on the first flight. Performs flawlessly. Why do people buy anything else?

First nice day today. Out flying my new P3P. Got 10,000 feet out on the first flight. Performs flawlessly. Why do people buy anything else?
Some people don't have a whole lot of money to spend on drones...:unamused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31