The Phantom L.E.D is not flashing

Reaction score
I got my Phantom 2 vision plus v3.0 delivered yesterday and when i plug in the battery and turn on by follow the instruction. the rear LED light of the phantom is not flashing and the battery is on green and off. anyone know is that phantom is broken or because of something?

Press battery button once and release, then press and hold until all 4 bars illuminate sequentially, then release.

You may need to practice the timing a bit.

Thanks for replying my question, i did exactly like u guys tell but the phantom led light is not working. Do i need to charge full battery or something ? Or the phantom that they ship to me is defected?

Adamchan94, please explain what this means:

the battery is on green and off

Post the video on YouTube. That way, others here will be able to help too.

From what I see in your film you are not doing it correctly.

Press the button once then let off.
Press the button a second time and hold the button down until the lights on the battery go on one at a time and the quad makes a sound. Once you hear the sound the quad is on.

The timing between the two button pushes is specific, you just have to practice to get it correct.

You turn the quad off by using the same button sequence.

johnaunderwood, the battery appears to be half charged -- which is more than enough to turn on the Phantom. I agree that the OP is not turning it on properly.

Likely not holding long enough the second time

I have had this happen before

Is the battery seating in the phantom fully?

you likely have a defective unit since the battery is fully powering on like it should when you do the double press

I would contact the dealer you got it from and ask for a exchange and get a replacement

I hate to be the bad news bearer and I hate that your phantom isn't working like it should(I know how disappointing it can be when something doesn't work)

Opps I didn't watch the video fully
I see you press it one then wait

In order to turn on the battery you have to press it the power once then release and press a second time with the leds lit on the pack
Try it like that and see if it works if not then I would contact the dealer

I did 2 time, first time i did like you told, second one i tried to wait a little bit, both are not worked

Tip the leds will anamate from left to right when the pack is powering up the phantom and the opposite when powering down the phantom
It's press release and press again within a second and don't release till the pack is on

If the above don't work then it's bad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl