The Phantom is a chick magnet!

Reaction score
Seriously.. down at the park I always have woman talk to me about it...
One woman was..... I'd estimate 70, another 80, another 90+ (that is age.. not rating from 1-10 :/ )
God **** If only I was 40-50 years older!

Sorry... sunday morning.. bored... might head down to the park :]

I actually had a MILFish lady around 50 come talk to me while I was flying my Vision+. But then she says "my husband already crashed 2 of those things" :|

Maybe I'll get lucky someday and be flying in the same park Kate Upton is hanging out at and she will come over to compliment me on my piloting skills :p

MadMitch88 said:
I actually had a MILFish lady around 50 come talk to me while I was flying my Vision+.

But then she says "my husband already crashed 2 of those things" :|

Maybe I'll get lucky someday and be flying in the same park Kate Upton is hanging out at and she will come over to compliment me on my piloting skills :p

you should have told her you can keep yours up ??

AnselA said:
Do you believe, you can concentrate on flying?

Hmm, it would be **** hard to focus on flying if these beauties were staring me in the face! :p

a-kate-upton-bikini-gif.gif

RedRyderMedia said:
I'm thinking you might be going to the wrong park! :D
+1 :lol:

locoworks said:
MadMitch88 said:
I actually had a MILFish lady around 50 come talk to me while I was flying my Vision+.

But then she says "my husband already crashed 2 of those things" :|

you should have told her you can keep yours up ??

The "Phantom" you mean? :lol:

With the Phantom if you are only meeting 'ancient aliens' at your park, your "chick magnet" has been degaussed.
Here on earth,when that happens you know it's time to, "chuck magnet." :mrgreen:

MadMitch88 said:
AnselA said:
Do you believe, you can concentrate on flying?

Hmm, it would be **** hard to focus on flying if these beauties were staring me in the face! :p

a-kate-upton-bikini-gif.gif

Whooo... I love orange, no matter what color it is... ;) They're real... and they're spectacular (TM Seinfeld)

-slinger

Really, would someone please tell that bikini top to quit staring at my eyes! :twisted:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie