Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

The Perfect Adjustable Sunshade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Stacy Cobb, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Stacy Cobb

If you are flying a DJI product you need to take a look at our UltraShade 2016. It is the perfect sunshade for flying with the DJI Phantom 3 or 4 as well as the DJI Inspire 1. It assembles in less than a second and adjust to adapt to many different mid sized tablets. It's perfect for those you using ANDROID TABLETS, because the development of individual sunshades for each of the many variations is near impossible. These are available now at AerialDroneAccessories.com

Here is our new product video:

mingga likes this.
  2. mingga

I purchased the sun shade from Aerial Drone Accessories, Stacy Cobb the owner has the best product on the market, he stands by his product and will make sure you are a satisfied customer....thanks for the great Master Series Sun Shade...really well made!

3. mrtibbs

+1 for me ..I was on the fence but it was well worth the purchase. It looks very professional when you are on the job with your drone!

mingga likes this.