The one factor in between choosing the Typhoon H or P4

How about the fact that the Typhoon H can only travel at a max speed of 22 mph (10 meters per second) The Phantom 4 travels at that speed when obstacle avoidance is turned on but can be switched to Sport mode to cover ground faster when Obstacle Avoidance is not needed.

Typhoon H has a wider field of view so the images will be more distorted (like a Phantom 2 Vision + or GoPro VS the Phantom 3 Or Phantom 4)

Typhoon H is not available yet, Phantom 4 is.

Typhoon H has a 7" monitor built into the controller so you have no option of what size display to use. I personally love my 9.7" iPad Pro.

FPV only works up to 400 meters. That is optimal conditions and I can tell you that the Phantom 4 can go at least 4 or 5 times farther than that in optimal conditions. Check the thread about distance records and there are people doing more than 2000 meters stock. I personally have flown more than 2 miles out stock no problem. 1 mile in urban areas with lots of trees and interference.

Accessories are more readily available for the Phantom 4

The bottom line is the Typhoon H is not available yet. There could very well be a Phantom 5 out by the time the Typhoon H is released.
I've come to the conclusion that your an idiot ! You have no idea what your talking about but still make stupid comments about something you know nothing about.

I've come to the conclusion that your an idiot ! You have no idea what your talking about but still make stupid comments about something you know nothing about.
Why do you insult people? The fact that you do not agree with his opinion does not allow you to insult people. And his opinion is quite adequate and reasonable. I think what you said is more about you then him.

I would not buy any drone until it's been on the market for a reasonable amount of time and I've had a chance to review some feedback on it. So I can't imagine what is motivating some individuals to "pre-order" this Typhoon H -- or any other drone, or computer, or car, or anything.

Whenever possible, step back and let someone else do the learning.
Lets not forget he actually ordered one so thats tells him its **** good. The lawsuit changed his ideas there BUT, the Typhoon H is now released and shipping so much for DJI trying to stop it from being released. Lets be fair in our comments. Oh and for the record... I am going the typhoon H path too.

This is kind of rotten, says on their website that Typhoon H creates a zone around the pilots position and won't allow it to travel further than 300' away from the pilot and no higher than 400'...I know that this had been said before and others say "No thats not correct" but it's right here on the website FAQ.
View attachment 53514
That's only in smart mode all you do is change the mode.

They are being delivered as we speak!
Amazon now shows in stock for the Typhoon H, just ordered one.
I will keep my P3 until it proves it worthiness. lol
Please share here what you think when you get it and fly it I'd love to know your honest opinion.

DJI make a great Aircraft.

I've got a P3A and a P4.

But that's where it ends.

They have continuous issues with Firmware and Software.

They rely on devices made by other Companies to drive their Go App.

And that does create issues.

Because of glare you can't see much on the device screens anyway. The sunshades don't work.

That's why I got an Avegant Glyph coming next week.

I'm buying a Typhoon H.

Reactions: PROJEFFREY11
DJI make a great Aircraft.

I've got a P3A and a P4.

But that's where it ends.

They have continuous issues with Firmware and Software.

They rely on devices made by other Companies to drive their Go App.

And that does create issues.

Because of glare you can't see much on the device screens anyway. The sunshades don't work.

That's why I got an Avegant Glyph coming next week.

I'm buying a Typhoon H.

Do you think that Yuneec will have a better display than an iPad Pro 9.7" ? I personally think glare will be ridiculous on the Typhoon H controller and there will be NOTHING you can do about it since you cannot buy a better display.

Just to prove you have no idea... had to hunt this one down...
Like I said before, the only Youtube videos available are from testers and journalists. He said he was going to meet his buddy from Yuneec.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik