The Official Firmware Update Thread

Reaction score
cover_770x462_333fcada2f663d5302ba6d8a0d8ef665.jpg

Just to avoid several different threads discussing the same thing, this should help centralize the information regarding firmware updates. I will update this post each time a new firmware comes out. Latest update will always be at the top. We'll start with the latest version.

DJI 04/07/2016 said:
New firmware updates are available for DJI Phantom series, please visit respective product pages to download and update your firmware. You can update the Phantom 4, Phantom 3 4K and Phantom 3 Standard firmware via DJI GO app.

The Phantom 4 firmware version is updated to v1.1.301, Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advanced firmware version is updated to v1.8.80, Phantom 3 4K firmware version is updated to v1.4.30, Phantom 3 Standard firmware version is updated to V1.5.70. The DJI GO app Android version is updated to v2.7.2.

Phantom 4:
What’s New:
1.Improved encryption to enhance security during transmission.
2.Optimized take-off logic for the aircraft when the compass experiences interference.
3.Corrected system status information for some batteries.
4.Increased downloading speed for photos and videos.

Note:
Firmware updates for both the aircraft and remote controller is required.
If you intend to upgrade the firmware through the DJI GO app, be sure to first update the Android version of DJI GO to v 2.7.2 before upgrading the firmware for the aircraft and the remote controller.

Lightbridge 2 New Firmware updates now are available, please visit DJI Lightbridge 2 – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads to download DJI Assistant 2 v1.03 to upgrade your firmware.

Air System Version is upgraded to v. 1.1.10, Ground System Version is upgraded to v.1.1.0, DJI Lightbridge 2 Assistant Version is upgraded to v.1.0.3, and DJI GO app Android version is upgraded to v2.7.2.

What’s New:
Improved encryption to enhance transmission security for firmware.

Notes:
Both the Air System and the Ground System must be upgraded or else they will not link.

Last edited:
No new firmware showing up for me...

Just to avoid several different threads discussing the same thing, this should help centralize the information regarding firmware updates. I will update this post each time a new firmware comes out. Latest update will always be at the top. We'll start with the latest version.

How about an official backpack thread as well.
It seems that there are about 25 or so open threads concerning backpacks for the Phantom 4

can the p3p firmwarif so link please.
thx Done upgrade be done like the p4 using a usb cable from the computer to the a/c?
if so please provide a link.
thx D

Can we have an "official thread" official thread? There needs to be an official thread to talk about official threads.

Reactions: Phantom-Four
So you open another thread for yourself.... I think that's pretty selfish and I will continue to use my thread that was here long before yours. Take your thread and throw it!

Orginal firmware thread So has any one flown on the new firmware (v1.1.301)?

Last edited:
Reactions: PaulJohn
How about an official backpack thread as well.
It seems that there are about 25 or so open threads concerning backpacks for the Phantom 4
Actually I have a good idea and have been waiting to get some free time to take pics and post up. Thanks for the support. At least someone can appreciate a good idea and go along with it instead of trying to be a rebel and complain.

So you open another thread for yourself.... I think that's pretty selfish and I will continue to use my thread that was here long before yours. Take your thread and throw it!

Orginal firmware thread So has any one flown on the new firmware (v1.1.301)?

To answer your question, I'll paste what I said in the other thread.

Ramphex said:
Because I will constantly update the first post in that thread with the latest firmware information. Because then there won't be 20 threads discussing different things about the same firmware. Because then you can have a one thread where you can scroll through the pages to see the on-going progress and issue information regarding firmwares as they get released. Because once the next firmware comes out we won't have 10 more threads about it and just keep it centralized.

Why do you need to question something instead of simply going along and being supportive. Negativity at this forum is outrageous.

I'd like to remind everyone that an IMU and Compass calibration is suggested after a firmware upgrade.

Reactions: Ramphex

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl