The next best editor after WMM?

Reaction score
I like the simplicity of Windows Movie Maker but I want an editor that lets me upload with better resolution...higher bitrate, is that the technical term?

i don't want to spend the wee hours of the night still editing that day's footage.

What would you recommend?

I like the simplicity of Windows Movie Maker but I want an editor that lets me upload with better resolution...higher bitrate, is that the technical term?

i don't want to spend the wee hours of the night still editing that day's footage.

What would you recommend?

Adobe CC for $49.99 + taxes (in the US) has all the software you'll ever need for editing. Editing footage in one evening all depends on the computer system an speed you have and how complex you want to make it. But if you just want simple stick with what you're using now.

Jason, I like the simplicity of what I am using now but the resolution in the finished movie is poor.

I'll check out Adobe CC and Premier too.

I am a fan of Tom's Tech Time and see that he recently did a tutorial on Magix Movie Edit Pro. I have read numerous peeps on the forum use that program too so I began, tonight, to give the free 30 day trial a test run. I like the idea that the finished product can be uploaded at a high resolution.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic