the new vision + v-3

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has got the new version with the upgrades and can give us a review?
my fear has been they make no change to the camera and i still will be hesitant to buy one. i might end up with the inspire..not long to wait for the unveiling now!

It's my understanding that there are no changes to the camera, especially since it's still a P2V+, just a slight refresh/bump in other areas.

that is my understanding,but they have been known to make changes that deal with defects without telling us. one example if the shielding for the g.p.s. that man of us have done here ourselves. apparently now that is on the new v+

I'm waiting for the 1080p 120fps camera on the P3 to drop before giving DJI any more money.

gfredrone said:
I'm waiting for the 1080p 120fps camera on the P3 to drop before giving DJI any more money.

You might be waiting a while for that. The inspire should have a better camera..but from what i hear if you want that the best bet would be a hero 4 and the newest version of the p-2 unless you want to drop twice the money. i am impressed with the hero 4 video quality..wow. i am thinking of going that route unless the inspire1 is not as expensive as i am expecting.
we will know more tomorrow. :D

i was assuming the newest p-2 has a v-3 version..if so that is probably a good bet. i am going to check the dii site now and see if there is anything new as this is the roll out date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.