The Marquette House

Reaction score
The Marquette House is one of the most photographed abandoned homesteads in Kansas. I was in the area last Saturday and have had it on my list to film from the air. To the best of my knowledge it has not been filmed from the air by a UAV. This was filmed with my Phantom 3S. I am still new to aerial videography, any feedback good or bad is more than welcome.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Nice job flying and filming video looks great! You stirred my curiosity on that place and I Googled to have a look at some photos and info - really has been photographed a lot! Never saw any aerial shots however - so your right - you could the first!

Keep up the excellent flying and filming Scott - nice editing job also, and the --- "The End" font really suits the subject you were filming (kind of a old western movie look)!

While checking out that house in your video online and for the heck of it I looked at a couple of houses for sale in Marquette - couldn't believe the prices as compared to where I live in Ontario, Canada! One was a 4br, 3 baths - 2,016sq/ft ranch bungalow with nice property built in 2006, listed there for $147,900.00! Up here in the city where I live - goes for between $700,000.00 - $800,000.00! LOL - even with the exchange rate from Canadian to US dollars its a steal at $208,383.00! Ridiculous real estate pricing up here!

Reactions: scottbra9
Thats a spooky bloody house!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1