the long expected solution from Rainbowers

Hum...we are now August 19. Not shipping yet?

I also counted the days until the third week in August :)
In my country, the summer and the sun is almost in the ***...and filters nowhere.

Halooo Rainbowers, your customers stay in front your shop, wallets been drawn out, they want give you money....knocking .... :)

I also counted the days until the third week in August :)
In my country, the summer and the sun is almost in the ***...and filters nowhere.

Halooo Rainbowers, your customers stay in front your shop, wallets been drawn out, they want give you money....knocking .... :)

Something is really really wrong here!!!! :(

Today I sent an email to Rainbowers:

Hello Aileen & Renaat,
me and many people from Phantom pilots forum, are waiting for your product and yours answer.
What is your situation? Where is problem?
Many thanks for your answer.

Adam

We'll see what answers, if they write on the forums, or whether they respond at all.

Let's hope so

Today I sent an email to Rainbowers:

Hello Aileen & Renaat,
me and many people from Phantom pilots forum, are waiting for your product and yours answer.
What is your situation? Where is problem?
Many thanks for your answer.

Adam

We'll see what answers, if they write on the forums, or whether they respond at all.

RAINBOWERS WROTE:

To prove our work I will publish on video our system during one of the following days. However not sure to commercialize it for the reason:
other easy systems on the market, our system only for use by professionals and perhaps expensive.
As we promised to make it, we did do it. Here the photos that will be used on the video.
Thanks for interest and comments.

Renaat

They attached several photographs of the complete product. It looks very interesting! Photo prefer not to publish it because they came to my personal e-mail, and I'm not sure whether RAINBOWERS want to publish now. But it looks great :)

We have to wait but still it goes :)

RAINBOWERS WROTE:

To prove our work I will publish on video our system during one of the following days. However not sure to commercialize it for the reason:
other easy systems on the market, our system only for use by professionals and perhaps expensive.
As we promised to make it, we did do it. Here the photos that will be used on the video.
Thanks for interest and comments.

Renaat

They attached several photographs of the complete product. It looks very interesting! Photo prefer not to publish it because they came to my personal e-mail, and I'm not sure whether RAINBOWERS want to publish now. But it looks great :)

We have to wait but still it goes :)

Quote:
" However not sure to commercialize it for the reason: "
End Quote

What? They might not sell it? :eek:

AND HERE IS THE PROMISED PRESENTATION !
We promised, we did do it !
Thanks to all helped us to realize.
This is what I have been waiting for! I hope there is enough demand for your set that you guys can at least do a limited production run for us desperate for a proper filter mount and set!

Thanks again for your effort and your engineering.

Reactions: Rainbowers
This is what I have been waiting for! I hope there is enough demand for your set that you guys can at least do a limited production run for us desperate for a proper filter mount and set!

Thanks again for your effort and your engineering.
It is in your hands guys, I only have the Inspire and did the video during bad weather. I borrowed a PH3 only for 1 day. If there is enough demand, I will help the community by produce this set.

Reactions: witold

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1