The Lock

Reaction score
I decided to go for a wander down by the canal while there was a break in the crappy weather and managed to get a few flights in.

All feedback welcome as this is the first time I've tried chucking a video together.

Hope you enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: rcd67 and tevek
Thanks rcd67 - I had loads of footage but you can only fly round a boat so many times.

Loved flying low over the water and might have to have myself some more haha

Very cool to see.

I understand the weather wasn't so great, so take this with a grain of salt.

Would very very cool to see some kind of progression of the boat through the Lock.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: BriG
Thanks both for your feedback. The plan was to follow them through as suggested but it started raining so I had to call off the flight.

Still, I tried to still provide a storyboard in post where I fly off down the canal after having a look round.

I'm no pro, but what I see I like. With a single subject like that, do what you did, add more close ups and draw back, moving on all axis while climbing looks neat. My stickler with all my phantoms has been getting a silky smooth yaw turn, take advantage of what adjustments can be made to smooth them out. You will appreciate all this fine footage more once you have collections of your adventures and take clips from each for a great video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4