The latest firmware update adds audio to my drone footage??

Reaction score
I took areal footage the other day on my P4P, and after I got home to view the footage on my iPad 4, there was a message concerning something about a discrepancy with the firmware, for which it gave me the opportunity to correct it, which I did (took only 5 sec)...and as I began to look at the footage (with RC & drone on) I realized that during filming I could hear the conversation between the director of the film and myself??? No Kidding, talking, rotor noise, birds chirping...everything! This is not good...even attempting to edit a couple of clips using the DJI built in edit feature, the voices were still there. The only change I made for these shots was to shoot in 4k/60 120 fps and I believe I did not shoot in D-Log (which is what the guy usually wants). I am hoping this is NOT a "New" feature DJI has come up with?? So I am wondering if it is something in the setup I need to correct?? Has anyone else experienced this??

Settings in the DJI GO app?.....I don't recall seeing that setting before? .....btw great aerial photos!

Please tell us you aren't using the footage from your iPad for a film and you are instead using the 4K footage on your sd card. Your sd card isn't going to have audio. Not to mention that even if you had audio it would take all of five seconds for a video editor to remove.

No, all the footage from the SD card is given directly to the film maker as he will be doing all the post edit tasks...I was just attempting to get familiar with the built in edit program and using the most recent footage on my iPad to do so, when I noticed the audio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart