The importance of setting the RTH Height (Watch video so we all learn)

Sorry, should have explained… An "O-Ring" is basically a gasket used to keep liquids from leaking out under high-pressure. It was a joke… And a very bad joke at that! Absolutely beautiful footage by the way!
pucker power went to about 15

That was CLOSE!!! I have lost signal many times when flying around high objects. The moment it cuts off my line of sight to the bird the signal drops instantly. Always, always, always set the RTH height higher than the tallest possible thing you will be flying near plus at least 10 meters. I'm in the habit of just setting the RTH to 500 meters when I'm flying near mountains as I will regain signal once it clears the obstacle when I can abort the RTH.

Lol I needed the oring many hours after, in the night when I was at home watching the video!

Your video would have been better if the Phantom turned around and flew through the middle of the building via the open floors. But this clip is also a pretty nice video of the crane. :D

Those were "but cheeks" pucker power. Been there done that too! It still makes you tighten those but cheeks, I call it free weight loss. Glad you all got em back.

Reactions: pedrombracho
I had another where it came home and hit a guy wire, instead of crashing it spun on the wire and slid to the ground safely only messing up one of the arm bands.
where is the video on that one:D

Reactions: Skipholiday
where is the video on that one:D
believe it or not I did have it and was ashamed to share. I was on hands and knees at the bottom of the cable thinking I might grab it.
I came into frame several times before it stopped and looked really really bad. :-/

believe it or not I did have it and was ashamed to share. I was on hands and knees at the bottom of the cable thinking I might grab it.
I came into frame several times before it stopped and looked really really bad. :-/
Don't ever, never, ever throw those away!!! Those are the real prize winners:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Skipholiday
Those were "but cheeks" pucker power. Been there done that too! It still makes you tighten those but cheeks, I call it free weight loss. Glad you all got em back.
Not even! Remember I wasn't aware of it because i lost the signal just in that moment. My screen was black (signal lost). Funny thing is later at night, at home, with my phantom aside me, I did tighten my but checks! Like if it were a live feed! Hahaha

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic