The generosity of 1 member

View attachment 17370 Now Mal....ya have known me long enough now to know you trained me to in me humor and ya know I will carry on what we started long ago with da 700's, now I got 2 of em also o_O ;)
He was a swell guy huh :) Now Mia is RIP so me got a new name for this one cause I got it opened up right now doing me surgery and have found something that makes me think this one needs a male name ! :confused::p

Hey Mal.....Ole G mod did try ta trash us eh ;)
Call it Mal haha, Mal means Bad in so many languages ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Right on bud karma dose exist :D
Their are a lot of good people here :rolleyes:
Happy flying !

UPDATE ! Well I stayed up till about 4:00 this morning redoing and adding the V3 compass and GPS puck as well as the GPS booster , adding those new compass skids and spacers for the antenna's has it high enough for the RPG when it gets back to have plenty of clearance .
Was still on 1.01 so update all and with the weather as it is right now just did a little run and it fly's great !! Had 11 sats when I got the app open and went to 13 after I got up . Ya gotta love that Booster mod !!!! Still have some tweaking to do but this thing is great !!
a.jpg

5.jpg

Thumbs up.jpg

Congrats buddy. Glad you are up buzzing around again! In the time we live in, It amazes me how some people try to help others.

Congrats buddy. Glad you are up buzzing around again! In the time we live in, It amazes me how some people try to help others.
+1 on that ! But they out there :)

Wow... That's just pretty amazing... And it blows my mind to think that someone actually wants to keep Dirk up in the air... :):):)

That's awesome... I thank whoever it was that made the donation... Very, very nice gesture...

-slinger

Very cool dirk & that's 1 very thoughtful person who sent u that ,,,,now u just gotta tell everybody on here how u just crashed you're Bugatti & can't drive anymore [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty then, you made it fly... Life is good. Thanks for posting pics of ????????? in the air.

Of all days for me to have internet issues. Had to drive to Gillette just to use a friends computer to find out the great news.

Alrighty then, you made it fly... Life is good. Thanks for posting pics of ????????? in the air.

Of all days for me to have internet issues. Had to drive to Gillette just to use a friends computer to find out the great news.
Well maybe ya can find a watering hole around there bro ;)

Excellent Dirk!!! Glad to hear you're back in the air.

Mostly cause yer no where near me. :p:D

To whoever sent you that - Well done Sir. Very well done. Pretty **** :cool:!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. That's what you get for helping me in my time of duress .
Thank you to the donor who sent it, I would have but as you know my bird is gone as well (no need for donations) I have 3 units on order from the DJI media event in NYC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers